Pages

Monday, December 26, 2016

Dear Readers,

I thank you so much for coming and reading news here. I know that people come here for solid content, and I try very hard to make that content thoughtful and pertinent. In addition, I try very hard to ensure that content is free of smut, political bias or any kind of evil sentiment. Why? Because so much of the world thrives on such terrible things these days. 

For those who follow this site, that means something. While I am far from the perfect Christian, I choose to make Christmas and that blessed week until New Years a special time, a family time. Yes, the terrors of the world are still out there. They happen every day. Maybe it is neglect for not chronicling them this week. Yet, it just seems right to let that wait a little while.

Bad news can wait until January 2nd, I think. God bless to you and yours, and I wish you all light and love during this wonderful season. 

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity, vulgar language, personal attacks, libel or defamation, nudity of any kind or sexual imagery is permitted on this site. The site's management reserves the right to screen all messages for appropriateness through this venue.