Pages

Monday, January 7, 2019

Thanks For Putting The Site Over 150,000 Views

Dear Readers,


 The site going over 150,000 views means a lot to me personally. I want to thank the readers who have come here and found an interest in the materials being presented. Whether it is articles or editorials  I research and write or third-party videos I post, I try very hard to ensure to present quality information on whatever the subject might be. The amount of visitation tells me that I've been successful in this endeavor and I am so thankful to the site's readers, many of whom return regularly. 

   As a reminder, this site earns no money whatsoever, does not collect information in any fashion and does not present any advertising. 'The Purcell Chronicles' is my hobby and I do it because I love the work. For many years I was a print journalist, so this site allows me to pursue subjects that I find interesting and present them to the public. 

   It is my hope that the site continues to garner interest from the public. I assure the readers that I will continue to work as hard as I can to provide interesting, well-researched content. Again, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Jim Purcell
Publisher

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity, vulgar language, personal attacks, libel or defamation, nudity of any kind or sexual imagery is permitted on this site. The site's management reserves the right to screen all messages for appropriateness through this venue.