Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Better Together: A Sermon By Joel Osteen





My name is Jim Purcell and I operate this blog. I am the one who posted this sermon by Joel Osteen and I stand by it. When I went to seminary at the New York Theological Seminary, a lot of scholars and ministers there disapproved of Mr. Osteen. Why? Because he never attended seminary anywhere. He never became an actual biblical scholar. He is not a biblical scholar. However, he has something to say.



I do not believe it is wrong for anyone getting up in front of large crowds of people and giving them positive words of hope. Meanwhile, nowadays one would be hard put to find ministers ordained in traditional ways. With that said, I invite my readers to click on today's sermon and find strength in this gentleman's words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity, vulgar language, personal attacks, libel or defamation, nudity of any kind or sexual imagery is permitted on this site. The site's management reserves the right to screen all messages for appropriateness through this venue.