Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Going 'Low Tech'

Last post on Facebook: promise.

So, I have a pretty good idea of who got into my account. I didn't log out correctly, apparently, and someone just sat down and thought they were going to "joke around." Yeah, in these days, there is so much that is not social and shouldn't be in the media I said screw it and shut down the account.

It cannot be a good thing having one's information out there in the first place. So, I shut off not only my Facebook but my Linkedin.com also because if it can happen with Facebook then it can happen there too.

OK, my electronic rants are out for the moment. But, I am a lot more comfortable with the "low tech" approach to living, as opposed to the global electronic one. I just told a friend of mine that I do a good enough job making myself look like an ass, I don't need any help.

So, this will be the only place anything I say anything publicly, and I'll cross my fingers about no one doing the same in Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity, vulgar language, personal attacks, libel or defamation, nudity of any kind or sexual imagery is permitted on this site. The site's management reserves the right to screen all messages for appropriateness through this venue.