Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Will Be Writing Soon

I wish I had something witty to offer where it involves me being rather ill these days. Actually, it is not so much a passing illness and a few that will not pass, but have to be lived with. So, there will be times when this site suffers. And, that is alright.


It is my hope that I will feel well enough to write something in a few days; this is my hope. Yet, I thank everyone for coming and am glad to know that some people, apparently, still like reading my stuff. For those who read me in my old career, thank you for coming here. I am a little frail where it comes to my health so thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity, vulgar language, personal attacks, libel or defamation, nudity of any kind or sexual imagery is permitted on this site. The site's management reserves the right to screen all messages for appropriateness through this venue.