Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Cherry blossom time


My favorite things ever -- cherry blossoms. They bloom like nothing on this earth for a couple weeks a year and then they're gone until their brief appearance the next year. Maybe what makes them so special is that they're not around that long. I don't know. But I could get lost in these. I shot this photo at my old condo in Freehold, NJ. I miss the condo, the tree these bloomed on and a lot of stuff from back then. Like these pictures of 'my cherry blossoms,' I treasure the memory of all that junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity, vulgar language, personal attacks, libel or defamation, nudity of any kind or sexual imagery is permitted on this site. The site's management reserves the right to screen all messages for appropriateness through this venue.