Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Dialing It Back for a Few Months

Dear Readers,

You guys are the straw that stirs the ice for me. But, I am going through a new phase and am retiring entirely from working at the end of this month, July, 2017. So, I will be putting up content but it will not be things written by me specifically until probably October or so. 

In the meantime, I will be posting what I believe are interesting pieces from YouTube. If anyone is interested in putting any of their original work on the site, please e-mail me at thepurcellchronicles@gmail.com. 

Thanks,

Jim Purcell

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity, vulgar language, personal attacks, libel or defamation, nudity of any kind or sexual imagery is permitted on this site. The site's management reserves the right to screen all messages for appropriateness through this venue.