Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014



A Prayer of Peace

By Rev. J.J. Purcell

In all that we do, dear Lord,
Protect our homes and hearts,
From the ravages of the world.

And let us give thanks to You,
for Your love and blessings,
That are placed in our lives.

Steady my heart against the storm,
Ready my arms for Your tasks,
And protect my spirit against evil.

Let my country be wise, 
My family know love,
And my community prosper.

Watch over me as I walk in the world,
And guard me to stay on the rocky path,
Back home to Your house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity, vulgar language, personal attacks, libel or defamation, nudity of any kind or sexual imagery is permitted on this site. The site's management reserves the right to screen all messages for appropriateness through this venue.